Hi everyone!
My goodness, it has been a while. I'm taking a quick study break to alert everyone that I'm not dead. I'm just in exam time, which is basically the same thing. I haven't updated my blog, posted on Facebook or added new items to Etsy in over a month. But I've been busy outside of internet-land. I did an art fair/craft show last weekend and it was amazing! I'm going to post pictures hopefully this weekend. I just need to make it until December 4th and I can start putting into my art work again. Also there might be a sale this weekend for those that were wondering so keep your eyes/ears out for that. Anyway, just wanted to check in and say hi, on the weeekend I'll post more after I get a good night sleep and am able to wash my hair. As you can see... it's not pretty...



0 comments: