Books to get/read/find at the used book store this month:


Prison Nation by Jenni Merritt
Me and Emma by Elizabeth Flock
But Inside I'm Screaming by Elizabeth Flock
The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud by Ben Sherwood
I Know this Much is True by Wally Lamb
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
A Child Called "It" by Dave Pelzer
A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews


Ok so i got a little bit carried away. Probably wont dent this list this month, but I've got to start collecting so I can sit by the pool and read this summer!

2 comments:

  1. That really is a lot! But if finding/reading counts too you have a good shot. Besides, it's much easier to read in the summer;)

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes absolutely, I read pretty fast. If I could just have all of these right now i think I'd have a hard time choosing which one to read first.

      Delete